Facilities planning for the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, California.
As venue development planner, provided facilities planning for the 1984 Summer Olympics held in Los Angeles, California. Was responsible for the design, planning and supervision of construction of several athletic venues and administrative and support facilities for several events and administrative functions.
- Velodrome Cycling Competition venue
- Santa Anita Equestrian Dressage event venue
- Fairbanks Ranch, North San Diego Equestrian Endurance event venue
- Los Angeles Convention Center Press Facilities
- Los Angeles City College Field Hockey venue
- Los Angeles International Airport Athletes Arrival Facilities
- Los Angeles Biltmore Hotel headquarters and meeting facilities for International Olympic Committee and all sports facilities administration
- Post Olympic Reconstruction of all sports venues back to original status